1. You simply can’t afford rent.
It’s time to move to a place that fits your current finances. Before you move, talk to your landlord to see if he or she can do something to bring down the rent.
2. Your commute is not the best.
You want a change to your routine.
3. Your unsafe neighborhood creeps the heck out of you.
It’s time to move away.
4. Your roomies don’t know the meaning of the word “privacy.”
They also seem to never have their rent on time.
5. Because your upstairs neighbors wear bricks instead of shoes and management does nothing about it.
6. Your house is falling apart and your landlord won’t fix a thing.
7. You live in a frozen land and haven’t seen the sun in months.
8. Pest problems? It’s okay as long as you have Remy who does the cooking for you. Just kidding! Pack it up and go!
9. You want to live closer to family and friends.
Doesn’t matter how old you are or how long it’s been—if you feel like you want to live closer to those you love, there’s no shame in that!
10. If there’s a place that you love, why not live there?
Life is too short to live in one city all of your life.
A move is definitely a changing event in your life and we want to make sure you take preparations to have a smooth move throughout. Look at our Moving Guide 101 Part 1. If you were to make that move now, where would you pack up and go?